I got up early one cold day in December, excited to visit Yosemite National Park. The park had restricted hours because of Covid-19. They opened at 8:00 am and closed at 5:00 pm. I wanted to make sure and get to the gate at 8:00 am. The day couldn't have been more perfect!! The light dusting of snow from the day before, and the fog and reflections made the scene magical. This is the famous "Gates of the Valley" scene with El Capitan on the left, and Bridalveil Falls on the right (obscured by fog).
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor