TAKE PART • WIN $100
In the past, Slovak Mountains High Tatras had cold winters that lasted for 3-4 months with freezing cold weather, snow, and related enjoyments for all generations. But this is becoming very rare. I visited Slovak Mountains last week for Christmas celebration with family, which we didn’t had a chance to see since summer, due to corona pandemic. As we have been quarantined in SLovakia since February in several cycles, I was looking forward to take my camera and breed for a moment beautiful nature we have. The shot I took, magical frozen land lasted only for two days, and I was lucky enough to be there. It is reminiscence to my childhood when it was very normal. Corona Pandemic brought me to Photography hobby, as it started provided escape and distractions from all current problems. Maybe I am not professional yet, with most professional camera that are expensive, but I like capturing moments. And I realised as well, that even after all trees will defreeze again, I can still enjoy view on this beauty, together with all viewers.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor