TAKE PART • WIN $100
My favorite time of day is early morning. I like to get up before the sunrise. It is such a peaceful, quiet time. It is also the time of day when ground fog is most likely. When the colors from the rising sun hit the fog, it causes the landscape to soften. It reminds me of a watercolor painting where the colors blend into one another. This photo was taken early in the morning from the side of the road. The foggy sunrise causes a relatively boring landscape to light up and soften.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor