I came driving at Kvamsfjellet a late autumn evening. The sun was climbing down the hill and I have a very short time to the picture at the landscape near the lake of Arvillingen. I took a picture of the golden reed and the beautiful mountain in Rondane National Park in the far east. The weather was clear and bright and the rays from the evening sun got the reed to almost burn. The best season to experience this landscape, are the autumn - without no doubt.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor