TAKE PART • WIN $100
The autumn color this year was just about at its peak, when we got six inches of snow. In Minnesota, it is not uncommon to get snow in October, but only a few flakes that quickly melt. This snow fall was a full blown snow storm with heavy wet snow and strong winds. I decided to brave the snow covered roads and go out to take photos. I took this photo at a park that is located about three miles from my home. As I drove into the park, these bright orange trees stood, even with the heavy snow blowing.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor