TAKE PART • WIN $100
The forest is only 10 minutes drive from home and is a regular haunt of mine. I have a favourite section where I begin all my visits, whether with the dog or camera and this is it. I love the contrast between the characterful deciduous trees and the tall, straight pine trees in the background. This combination can work in any season but is best in the autumn when the warm colours of the leaves emphasise that contrast. In this instance, I wanted to create a very simple image with just those two contrasting elements.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor