We stumbled upon this trail on our road trip from Lake Louise, Alberta through to Vancouver, British Columbia.
Kettle Valley Railway Trail showcases gorgeous fall viewings with leaf-covered trails alongside moss-covered trees, where you can glimpse the Coquihalla River rapids as you walk along.
This tree stood lonesome and grabbed my attention while walking the trail, partly because of its glorious moss-green branches but mostly because it appeared to take ownership of the land around it.
This was just one of the many beautiful sights along the trail, and I would definitely recommend a visit here when passing through British Columbia.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor