Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
During a very wet summer camping trip we arrived at the little town of Munising on the shores of lake Superior in the so called Michigan Upper Peninsula. After 3 days of constant rain, a little weather window allowed us to venture along the coast of Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, just east of Munising.
Words cannot fully describe the beauty of of this place. Turquoise colored water bath miles of colorful sandstone cliffs 50-200 feet high rising from the rugged shoreline with long stretches of white sand beach. The name of Pictured Rocks come from the streaks of staining by the minerals in the waters that seep between layers of the sandstone. I made many photographs from the kayak during our two day adventure. This one exemplifies the landscape with water, cliffs, rock arches and colors.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor