Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Three seasons in one day, a rare treat, and only possible in early September in the Canadian Rockies. Last of the summer wildflowers, turning to seed, light up the slope of the foreground hill in red, while the dull tans of the alpine grasses and wildflowers clearly speak of fall. Lastly, the snow dusted Watermelon Peak foreshadows the deep blanket of snow that will soon cover this high alpine meadow above the more popular Helen Lake hiking trail. The summer wildflowers were a pleasant surprise, and my husband and I kept walking just a little further to extend our enjoyment. This would also be a great hiking option for wildflower season in the Canadian Rockies. Our stats for the day: 7.5 hours to hike 20.5 km with a total elevation gain of 950 meters.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor