Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
To go to Westfjords in Iceland you must be a little romantic, a little lover of solitude, a little patient and know how to enjoy inhospitable landscapes. The terrain is rugged with tall peaks, rock faces that rise out of the water without warning. Road follows the course prescribed by Nature, which here has not reached a compromise with man: gravel road where natural force has marked and nowhere else. Also, there are no trees, the land is at most covered by grass and rocks. Few towns. Few people. There are hardly any cars. Many times, without mobile coverage.
Waters of fjords are there, they allow themselves to be contemplated, but they do not invite you to get too close either. The cliffs are there, they allow themselves to be photographed, but they don't want to have you too close. On the shores of fjords, you find silent witnesses of times past who are allowed to take them home, but they will never tell you anything ... You are welcome, but you will always be a stranger.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor