Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Geisler seen from Seceda is one of most iconic views of the Dolomites. For this reason Seceda was high on my wishlist to visit. Just after we reached the top we heard thunder in the distance. Moments later we were in the middle of a thunderstorm. Fortunately we were able to take shelter near a hut. There seemed to be no end to the storm, until suddenly the sky cleared. I rushed to a place of wildflowers I had seen before the storm started where I took this photo.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor