Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Oregon’s most eligible bachelor is a sight to behold at sunrise. Mt. Bachelor is loved by Central Oregon’s recreation community. But photographers also have a crush on this beauty. It’s surrounded by Cascade lakes which begin to show themselves in the early summer after a long winter buried by snow. On this particular morning, I stood in the murky, muddy remnants of Sparks Lake. The reflection was as clear as glass as the textures of the lake bed added interesting lines and depth. It was all topped off by a simple yet magical morning sky full of pinks, blues and yellows. It was love at first sight.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor