Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
An early morning in Grand Teton National Park looked promising for a beautiful sunrise; and then the storm clouds rolled in. At Schwabacher Landing, everyone huddled beneath umbrellas and raincoats waiting and hoping for a beautiful sunrise. The clouds started to roll off just in time for the sun to start illuminating the Tetons with a beautiful rosy glow. As the rain continued to gently fall, the sun started to shine through the beautiful cloud formations. The only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been if a moose had wandered into the scene!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor