TAKE PART • WIN $100
Friend and fellow Muench Workshops pro Wayne Suggs guided me over dunes and troughs to one of his favorite locations in White Sands National Park for sunset photography. In the late afternoon, we worked at photographing abstracts of patterns and ripples on the ridges of several dunes, then turned our attention to finding overall landscape compositions looking toward where the sun would set behind the San Andres Mountains. We were treated to a glorious sunset with color in the sky lasting well after the sun had set. When I think I've made a good photo and am ready to move on, my mantra is "look behind you" before packing up. I turned around to see a wind-sculpted dune glowing in the last light of the day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor