Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This is an image from an evening at Côte Sauvage in the southern part of Brittany, France. It was taken on the west coast of the Quiberon peninsula with its impressive rocks and cliffs. In the afternoon on that day, we had a long walk along the sandy beach at low tide. Later on the tide was coming in and we had to leave the beach. From the top of the cliffs we could watch the interplay of water, rocks and light.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor