Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This image was made during my Dzukou Valley trek in the NE Indian state of Nagaland, in April 2016. We were waiting in the trekkers shed at the base of the trek as it was raining. I could see these layers through the rain and haze, beyond the Khonoma village and immediately thought that it should look good if I present it like a Chinese or Japanese painting. I call this image "White Jade" as the mineral jade holds a special position in several societies of South East Asia, sometimes achieving imperial status. And to me, the image symbolizes the power of Jade in its palest form.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor