Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The state of Utah has an overabundance of natural beauty. Landscapes here are as varied as they are stunning. I had been here during the summer, and decided to make it back for fall colors that October. So very glad I did! Camping in the Dixie National Forest made it possible to find great compositions at any hour of the day. This particular morning was lit up by the most beautiful, rich light, and from the vantage point I found myself in, I was able to work the landscape from different angles, while taking advantage of the ever-changing lighting.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor