TAKE PART • WIN $100
Captured this abandoned car at the Dalles Mountain Ranch Park, I did not get the beautiful sunrise, but I think the blue hour in the morning mood match with this abandoned car plus the surrounded with blooming balsamroot really makes the car stands out, due to high wind in this location and I need the DOF, I set the aperture at F16 and I have to bring up the ISO to 400 in order to freeze the movement of the flowers, I think I shot more than 20 shots before I found one frame that I was able to freeze all the movement of the balsamroots.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor