Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Door County is known for its small coastal towns, specialty shops, fish boils, cherry and apple orchards and overall scenic beauty. Door County is often referred to as the “Cape Cod of the Midwest.” With the waters of Green Bay on one side and Lake Michigan on the other, the Door Peninsula has more than 300 miles of shoreline with towering limestone bluffs, rugged rock formations and pristine beaches.
This photo was taken at one of my favorite sunset spots. This sunset was different than any other sunset I've ever shot. The clouds floated in front of the setting sun and were in the perfect spot for the sunset.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor