I often travel with my camera on work trips primarily to not feel FOMO but never expecting actually to find a picture.
Our meetings finished early on Friday. I was lining up with a fresh morning snowstorm north of Phoenix, Arizona, in the high country. As I realized I would not reach my destination, I frantically searched for a location that conveyed the moment. I looked at every nearby dirt road, balancing my anxious state and not getting my car stuck.
I finally found a side of an exit off the interstate that would satisfy; not expecting much, I was treated to the show. Arizona is genuinely extremely beautiful.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor