TAKE PART • WIN $100
This is a typical sunset at the Tehuacán. Cuicatlán Biosphere Reserve located in the center area of México, as a part of the Puebla and Oaxaca states, this area has recently declared as world heritage by the UNESCO, a lot of bio-diversity mostly endemic. In this occasion i was lucky with the sunlight because it was filtered by a layer of clouds thin enough to dim the highlights at acceptable levels, that day I was missing my forgotten filters at home!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor