TAKE PART • WIN $100
A sunrise and the short time after in the dunes of the Namib Desert in Namibia, Africa, is a fascinating experience. As here near Sossusvlei, you start from a protected camp as soon as their gates open. In the dark you drive a few dozen miles until you get to this area. To reach an elevated vantage point, it is best to climb up a dune. With the sun still low, light and shadow change the landscape every minute. The temperatures you are exposed to change just as quickly. Where it was frosty cold just a moment ago, you soon find yourself in radiant heat. When you look at your pictures at the end of the day, you realize that it was worth the effort.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor