This reindeers went down to the sea to coolen down in the summer heat and to avoid the insects. The wind and the cool wind was a relief to this reindeers. Taken at Sandfjord which is a piece of the large Barents sea. In Båtsfjord municipality on Varanger peninsula in Finnmark county in Norway. This is one of most northern parts of Norway. The reindeer are not wild animals, but domestic reindeer. But they are difficult enough to approached so I had to use a Nikkor 400 mm lense to come close enough for this motive.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor