Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
These are some small cascades above Mill Creek Falls, near Ansted, West Virginia. There are numerous cascades that provide a lot of options for compositions. I normally spend more time here than at the falls. This area is particularly beautiful in the Spring and Fall, but if the water flow is good, is great any time of year. The cascades are just off the road and relatively easy to get to. The rocks do get very slippery, so appropriate footware a plus.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor