Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Lake Fenwick is one of my favorite local quick go to spots when conditions are right.
It's not particularly scenic under normal conditions, but in the fall it gets some nice color and when there's fog, it can become simply magical.
On this morning, I was hoping for some beams to cut through the fog when the sun rose high enough, but the fog remained as thick as pea soup.
I was still able to capture several images I liked, this one being my favorite. This half submerged log "island" is a very picturesque subject, with the tiny trees growing upon it's surface. A very quiet and peaceful morning it was.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor