TAKE PART • WIN $100
Scheveningen is a modern seaside resort with a long, sandy beach, an esplanade, a pier, and a lighthouse. The beach is popular for water sports such as windsurfing and kite boarding.
I cannot hide how much I enjoy sunsets and sunrises at the beach. You can visit the same spot everyday, and you will go back with a different image every time. I live at a bit more than one hour from the famous Scheveningen beach in The Netherlands. When time allows and the weather conditions are favorable, I just get in my car to witness another sunset at the pier. Recently I am using more ND filters for longer exposure images and I must say that the world looks so amazingly beautiful. Even the most simple is suddenly transformed in a piece of art. It is like that time stands still. For this image I decided to have the pier as main object but allowing a tiny wooden pole on the left to be part of the scene. Whether it is the smooth water, the composition, the colors or a combination of them, I truly love the end result. Another example of simplicity taken to the next step.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor