TAKE PART • WIN $100
This image portrays the remnants of an old forgotten pier in Destin FL at sunrise. I was glad to have made the image while on vacation there because sadly all of the pilings have since been removed. The location was easy to get to and the weather at that time of year was delightful so getting up early and dragging out the gear in shorts and flip flops was a very easy task. The clouds and the tide cooperated and the image was made.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor