TAKE PART • WIN $100
One of my favorite drives is along the Blue Ridge Parkway through the Great Smoky Mountains in North Carolina and Tennessee. After living in a location that gets no winter or autumn leaf colors, I decided to take a fall drive up there to see some color. The trip was almost a bust. Most of the gal l colors hadn’t really started to pop yet, but the mountains lived up to their reputation with the fog banks that imitated the look of smoke.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor