Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The valley of Grimsdalen its a beautiful valley there many domestic animals use to pasture in the summer time. I was there in the late september then the autumn colours literally was burning. Astonishing colours in green, yellow and red with many nuances in between paint the landscape. In the middle of Grimsdalen you could see an old pasture house and the mountains of Stygghøin in the far west. This mountain is a part of the mountain range of Rondane which is a National Park. Grimsdalen are today a protected area. It runs a car road along the valley there you can drive through the hole valley.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor