Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Lahul-Spiti Dist is a district in Himachal Pradesh, India. Spiti river is passing through this whole district from west to east. Near to district head quarter Kaza, Spiti river widens and create an amazing landscape.
It was when I was traveling for Langza village from Kaza, I had this amazing aerial view and hence I tried to capture it.
I used my Sony A7RIII camera attached with Sony 24-70GM lens. The biggest challenge was to have a proper exposure balance and white balance for this image.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor