An early dusting of snow coats the tall trees one misty morning atop Mount Revelstoke above the ski-town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada.
Visitors to Mount Revelstoke can access the 6,200ft crown of this tourist attraction via a curated 26km long paved road which switchbacks it's way up the eastern slope of the mountain. There are hiking trails and sightseeing spots all over the place, a small mirrorlike lake, and a host of varieties of alpine flowers. Also black flies the size of a small volkswagen, but that's just what you get this far north of Eden. But the views you get of the town, the Columbia River, and the many surrounding peaks are more than worth the trip.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor