Winter Scene from my balcony. I love it when the snow coats everything like a blanket, transforming the land into a winter wonderland. The snow never stays long, but I enjoy it while it lasts.
My balcony is a good vantage point to look down into the Sierra Nevada foothills. This area of the foothills has lots of blue oak trees. They can be very photogenic, especially with snow on their branches. I like how the dark trunks stand out in stark contrast to the white snow.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor