Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I had spent the evening up at the Sunrise Region of Mount Rainier National Park shooting the July Full Moon with friends and decided to stay in my RV overnight for some sunrise photos. I took a short hike with my Pentax KP and my Pentax Wide Angle lens (11-18mm) as the sun was coming up and this trio of Mopheads (Anemone occidentalis/Western Pasqueflower) in the sun caught my eye. The sunlight accentuated the hairy petals. Wildflower season at MRNP is always incredible and this year was no exception!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor