It is winter in these latitudes and the weather forecast says that the rainstorm is coming, which will bring the expected water (in this area we have a water deficit 10 years ago) and there are swells on the central coast of Chile. Zapallar is a beach that is very close to Santiago, capital of Chile. Go in winter in very nice, because in summer it is always very crowded.
I am looking for, with my friends photographers images for our next project and also, I am very eager to try my new arrival Lee Reverse filter.
The rocks were very wet, so it took me a while to safely locate the tripod. Installing the filter holder was not easy either, with the wind I was afraid that they would fall to the ground.
Everything was ready and I managed to reach the sunlight just before hiding on the horizon. To get all the details of the foreground, I took three shots, were 3 HDR in camera and those in the LR edition combine HDR.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor