Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Valensole Plateau is famous for its lavender fields. With its seamingly endless rows of lavender, the plateau offers some of the most stunning views of lavender fields on earth. In full bloom, and under the right light, these fields create a magical, and almost surreal atmosphere.
For some time, I had a disire to visit Valensole and last July there finally was an opportunity to fullfill this disire and spend a few days there to shoot the lavender fields. Valensole is known for blue skies in the summer so I was very happy on my first evening I was presented with some clouds and dark skies for sunset. This image is from the first day.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor