Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
On a cold January afternoon I hiked out to Delicate Arch a couple of hours before sunset. My goal was to capture Delicate Arch in a winter sunset scene. I had not paid any attention to the lunar cycle for that month, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the waxing three-quarter moon rising. As the sun set the temperatures continued to drop. Shivering to stave off the cold I held out past the blue hour before making my way back to my vehicle at the parking lot. Fortunately, the light of the moon made it very easy to navigate the slickrock back to the parking lot.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor