Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The first time I went to this little ark in the rock and saw it is facing south and south west I thought why not to try night sky through the ark. I created a plan using my phone app and saw it was possible to make such a picture in the summer till the early autumn. So I took a friend for company last autumn and we traveled to the place. It was possible to take a good tripod, two cameras and a star tracker to the location as it is near the road. The image is composite of 2 - one for the foreground and one for the stars. I took the foreground image at the end of golden hour. Then we waited 2-3 hours and I took the stars image with the Milky Way core using the other camera which was mounted on star tracker for longer exposure.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor