My dad and I love going to the Adirondacks every fall for landscape photography. We leave early in the morning at dark just to get to a great spot for sunrise. It takes a lot of planning and great timing. We left at 3:30 am and arrived right before sunrise. With all the fog I was waiting for it to lift a little to see the mountain in the distance behind the lake. Fortunate for me it did. I got some beautiful morning color and light on Lake Abanakee, a wonderful place to see!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor