This image was taken while I was on a self-guided tour of the southwest United States with my good friend from Madrid, Eduardo. We had travelled several hundred miles from down in the desert the day before and arrived at Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah to be greeted with freezing temperatures.
When I awoke early in the morning, I saw that my friend's tent was covered in several inches of snow. We quickly gathered our gear and headed to the rim to find this beautiful fog that had settled into the rock formations. The birds were the cherry on the sundae.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor