TAKE PART • WIN $100
This image was taken during a five-day photography workshop a few years back in Iceland. We headed up the Langjokull Glacier in a supersize truck (a mini bus with big wheels) and had to release air from the tyres at intervals to get more traction on the snow the higher we went. This scene of the Jarlhettur mountains predominantly had a pure white background but had fleeting breaks in the cloud which allowed me to differentiate between the land and the sky, adding an extra dimension to the scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor