TAKE PART • WIN $100
We were staying near Callakille on Applecross and regularly walked the coastal area with its great views. The road is on the North Coast 500 route but was quiet whilst we stayed.
This was taken from the north Applecross area looking down the Inner Sound towards the Cuillens. Part of the impact of this scene is that the road comes over the brow of a hill and you are presented with this vista - a real wow! moment.
The weather was clear and the clouds high, but the light was very contrasty looking south in middle of the day - hence the Black & White rendering.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor