TAKE PART • WIN $100
An early start to travel the world famous Icefield Parkway drive from Banff to Jasper. It started as a sunny clear early morning and as many will attest can change in minutes. We had just arrived at the start of the highway, and clouds, rain and fog rolled in. The start of the drive makes you feel very enclosed by the mountains and I attempted to capture the imposing mountain and then the mountains opening up as you proceed on the highway. I fired off a few shots before we were swallowed up by the weather.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor