Colorado has more sunny days than most states, so when we do get a foggy day, it's exciting!
We were driving in a forested area near Fox Run Park and found this grouping of pines, frosted and snow-covered. The wind was blowing snow so hard across the open road that my husband pulled the truck behind me to try and block some of the wind as I set up to take this photo.
At first sight, I couldn't describe the color of the pine needles (obviously, I enhanced the raw photo for colour), but the needles were a silvery green-grey that was hauntingly beautiful.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor