TAKE PART • WIN $100
The Namib desert is considered the oldest desert on Earth. Hundreds of kilometers of colorful dunes adorn the Atlantic coast of Namibia in a band of 80-150 kilometers wide.
I went to photograph the orange-colored dunes whose color becomes more intense at sunset. The warm breeze turned to cold almost immediately after the sun went down beyond the horizon. The silence was broken only by the subtle sound of the dry grass spades rubbing against each other. Then, the rising moon turned the ocres into blues; into another kind of magic.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor