This was the season's first real snowfall in mid-December 2022. I grabbed my snowshoes to enjoy the fresh snow and get above the fog covering the low-altitude valleys and lakes. This often gives a nice setting with the mist going up and down. Unfortunately, the fog was higher than expected, and the photo I had initially in mind would be completely white with no landscape at all. Fortunately, looking in the opposite direction offered me these typical winter sunset colours magnifying the Teysachaux mountains on which we can see the lines created by the sky tourers.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor