Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
In the life of every photographer, there are certain sacred places, a visit to which causes special incomparable emotions and impressions.
As a rule, such places have to be left for visiting in extremely beautiful and memorable seasons or states of nature.
For me, such a place is Gleninchaquin Park with its incredible waterfall and breathtaking surrounding landscapes. The well-kept park and the surrounding area is a frequently visited place among nature lovers and photographers.
As a rule, everyone uses "standard" vantage points and hackneyed angles.
On this foggy, mystical morning, approaching the park, get managed to capture a quiet, calm and tranquil quite rare for Ireland... Especially in combination with the motionless surface of the lake
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor