TAKE PART • WIN $100
This is a beautiful Winter sunset at Des Moines Marina in Des Moines, Washington. I shot this with a Canon 5D MKII and EF 24-15 f4 IS USM lens at 50mm. This was shot on a typically mild Winter day for Western Washington. I shot this somewhat low to the ground as I find the lower angle is often more compelling. This is a great location for sunset photos any time of year. This marina has a wide variety of compelling subjects to choose from.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor