We weren't really expecting the drive between Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef to be that interesting, but we just kept coming upon beautiful scenes. This was from an offroad lookout that almost took our little Kia rental car out of the game, but the 360 views of birch trees were worth it.
The massive stand of birch trees with their yellow leaves and white trunks just created a beautiful flow of nature on the hillside. I typically like a focal point, but this shot was more of a subtle composition.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor