Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This was my first ever landscape photograph in the United States. Coming from the Philippines, there's really not much rugged, rocky peaks over there so seeing this for the first time with my eyes was just unreal. The line of cars entering the park was very long so we were quite stuck in a full stop when I turned to my left and saw the glorious Long's Peak speared by light rays shooting right through the clouds. It felt like a Narnia/Game of Thrones scenes. I was just teared up, I couldn't believe that as a small town boy from the Philippines, living in a very unacknowledged small corner of the world, I would be able to see and photograph a place like the Rocky Mountains.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor