Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
After spending a couple of days in the Moab, Utah area, we were heading into Colorado and decided to spend some time in Arches National Park on our way out. It was last August and we knew there would be crowds so we got there early and shortly after we entered the park we came upon this view at around 8:30 am. It's very near the Courthouse Towers in the park, but we never found the name of this structure. I knew that the sun rising over the tower and the great clouds would make a good photo and couldn't wait to get home to process it. It's a single image HDR processed with Aurora HDR since the exposure of the sky made the foreground unusable. That explains the slight haloing along the edges of the tower, but I think the overall effect of the photo is a good one nonetheless.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor